I decided to microwave my noodles at work this morning because the hot water dispenser wasn't working. To make a long story short, the top cover ignited instantly... I freaked out but I managed to grab the flaming noodles and put it out before anyone could notice. I guess I didn't realize that the top cover was made of foil and paper. I hope no one will notice the burning smell in the kitchen.
The pre-Halloween weekend: We partied, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Spent most of Sunday recovering and finished it off with a nice steak dinner. Had a blast with everyone... can't wait til next year :-). My "got my ass beaten" costume was pretty much last minute but it turned out really well.
Last week was so and so, just worked and went out a bit. Got everything running perfectly again on the website. The server moved really helped on speed... The site responds a lot faster now. The main gallery page still takes about 7 seconds to load (too many albums) but its a lot faster than before (almost 20 seconds before). There's only one other customer on the server instead of the couple hundred customers like the old, but much cheaper, server.